While continuing to service the needs of our customers and partners, we are committed to the health and safety of our workers, customers and providers both on and off site.
We have put measures in place to ensure the high standard of service you have come to expect from us continues, and any impact to your business is minimised.
OUR COVID measures, include:
- Hand sanitiser, hand wipes and masks in all of our cranes and vehicles.
- Staff are being monitored, informed, and are encouraged to go above and beyond with ”exceptional hygiene”
- Ensuring our staff are healthy and following Government guidelines.
- Advising staff to observe social distancing and use their own equipment/PPE at all times on site.
- If it should occur that any of our staff become unwell, or have close contact with anyone unwell, they will self-isolate and undergo treatment as per current state and federal guidelines. At which time we would also contact relevant parties to ensure they can be monitored.
We will continue to follow all recommendations for how we can adapt our business to ensure the safest environment possible for our staff and yours.